Arranging your visa

Find out how to organise a student visa before beginning your studies at Eynesbury.

Student visa

How to apply for student visa

Most international students wanting to study in Australia require a student visa. Many students apply for a visa through their agent or via the nearest Australian Diplomatic Mission (i.e. Australian High Commission, Consulate or Embassy) in their country.

The visa application process can be complicated and we advise you to seek assistance from an accredited agent due to their familiarity and experience in the field. Please check with Eynesbury College for our accredited agents in your country.

In order to apply for a visa you will need:

  • a valid passport
  • an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) 
  • and other documentation required by the Australian diplomatic post with which you lodge your application.

You must ensure that you allow enough time for processing between lodging your application and the start of your program, as it can be a lengthy process depending on your country of origin.

In order to apply as a student inside Australia, you must contact or visit the Eynesbury Admissions office in the Coglin Street campus to obtain an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE).

The Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs provides comprehensive information about student visa requirements and the application process, as well as application document checklists to assist with your application

Are you under 18?

If you are under 18, you must complete a ‘Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare’ form (CAAW form) to ensure your accommodation and welfare is approved by Eynesbury before your arrival.